Potato Expo is the must-attend potato industry conference and largest trade show held in North America. Relationships matter - and your business strategy will benefit from the 2,000+ Potato Expo attendees and 180+ exhibitors from the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Europe. In addition to North American attendees, Potato Expo attracts attendees from South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, offering growth markets to exhibitors. The Expo has a high retention rate for exhibitors, which speaks to the diverse attendance and number of new sales generated.
In 2017, San Francisco Moscone Center West will provide Potato Expo exhibitors with 90,000+ square feet of premier trade show space. Exhibitors come to:
- Generate new sales leads and/or on-site sales at the show
- Boost your organization's image and increase its visibility
- Establish and enhance your market presence
- Meet new customers
- Check out the competition
- Network with suppliers and distributors
- Introduce new products and services
- Demonstrate your products and services to their target audience
- Improve your marketing effectiveness
- Educate target audiences
WHY A POTATO EXPO EXHIBIT IS YOUR BEST DOLLAR VALUE
- One complimentary All-Access Pass ($795 value) and one Trade Show Only Pass ($395 value) per 10'x10' booth.
- Exhibitor listings on the Potato Expo 2017 Interactive Floorplan, Program Directory, and Mobile App.
- Exclusive sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Publicity opportunities with national, international, and trade press media.
DID YOU KNOW?
According to the Professional Convention Management Association:
- Exhibition leads are 38% less expensive to close.
- Exhibition sales average only 1.6 calls to close.
- Exhibition leads are 31% less expensive to contact.